Solas then Rubex brand charts displayed.
|2 Stroke (13 Spline)|
|1976 - 1978|
|Spline drive rubber hub POA-RB (part # 1798101)|
|Solas Amita 3 - Spline Drive|
|- Exclusive squeeze cast process|
|- Stronger blades with better performance|
|- See Amita 3 Video|
|- 3 Blade Propeller|
|- Non Thru-Hub Exhaust|
|- Pressed Rubber Bushing|
|Click part numbers for dealer search.|
Pressed hub is factory installed on Solas propellers.
powered by Rubex prop finder processor v.4.2.1 © Copyright 2010-2023
• ** Disclaimer: Pitch estimates and propeller selections made by this prop finder are provided only as a general reference and may not be correct for specific boats under actual boating conditions. By using this prop finder, you agree that the Solas Science and Engineering Company, Ltd, its dealers and other host entities do not accept any liability and are not responsible for harm to persons or property, damages or costs caused by the installation, handling or use of an indicated propeller or hardware.
• It is very important to refer to your engine's Owners Manual for important safety precautions when installing a propeller.
• A new propeller's hub and blades must be checked for sufficient lower unit and trim tab clearances before use.
• Make sure all propeller hardware is installed correctly.
• Engine manufacturer recommends greasing the propeller shaft every 12 months.
• Wide open throttle RPM, with boat on the water in forward gear under normal loading conditions, should fall within the range that is recommended by the engine manufacturer and not exceed the recommended maximum. This is important in determining a suitable propeller pitch. When in doubt, dealer assistance is suggested.
• Prop installation, inspection and boat operation all need to be done in a safe and responsible manner.
• Yamaha is a registered trademark of Yamaha Corp
• Solas is a registered trademark of the Solas Science and Engineering Company, Ltd
All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.
Note: Right (R or CW) is the standard rotation found on most single engine boats.