Solas then Rubex brand charts displayed.
Propellers for Yamaha 8hp, 8 HP (Pin Drive)
|Yamaha||8||8 HP (Pin Drive)||1976 - 1983|
|Prop hubs for this motor are single (not crisscross) slotted for the drive pin.|
|Amita 3 - Large Area Pin Drive|
|- Exclusive squeeze cast process|
|- Stronger blades with better performance|
|3 Blade Propeller - Non Thru-Hub Exhaust - Pin Drive Hub - See Amita 3 Video|
|Diameter||Pitch||Rotation||Mfg Part Number|
Pressed hub is factory installed on Solas propellers.
powered by Rubex prop finder processor © Copyright 2010-2018
• A new propeller's hub and blades must be checked for sufficient lower unit and trim tab clearances before use.
• Maximum RPM should fall within the range that is recommended by the engine manufacturer and not exceed the recommended maximum. This is important in determining a suitable propeller pitch. When in doubt, dealer assistance is suggested.
• Prop installation, inspection and boat operation need to be done in a safe and responsible manner.
• It is very important to refer to your engine's Owners Manual for important safety precautions when installing a propeller.
• Yamaha is a registered trademark of Yamaha Corp
• Solas is a registered trademark of the Solas Science and Engineering Company, Ltd
• All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.
Note: Right (R or CW) is the standard rotation found on most single engine boats.