Solas then Rubex brand charts displayed.
Propellers for Mercury 3.3hp, 3.3HP (Pin Drive)
|Mercury||3.3||3.3HP (Pin Drive)||1993 - Present|
|Plastic - Pin Drive|
|- Meets small horsepower requirements|
|- Suitable for portable outboard motors|
|- Excellent value|
|3 Blade Propeller - Non Thru-Hub Exhaust - Pin Drive Hub|
|Diameter||Pitch||Rotation||Mfg Part Number|
powered by Rubex prop finder processor © Copyright 2010-2017
• A new propeller's hub and blades must be checked for sufficient lower unit and trim tab clearances before use.
• Maximum RPM should fall within the range that is recommended by the engine manufacturer and not exceed the recommended maximum. This is important in determining a suitable propeller pitch. When in doubt, dealer assistance is suggested.
• Prop installation, inspection and boat operation need to be done in a safe and responsible manner.
• It is very important to refer to your engine's Owners Manual for important safety precautions when installing a propeller.
• Mercury is a registered trademark of the Brunswick Corporation
• Solas is a registered trademark of the Solas Science and Engineering Company, Ltd
• All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.
Note: Right (R or CW) is the standard rotation found on most single engine boats.